Too many comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Too many comments

Post  Narra436 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Some people (I wont mention names) I have noticed post on EVERY single topic as soon as they get on and it is somewhat getting on my nerves because 5 secs after something is posted I see them posting again and again and again well you know what I mean please look into this when you have the time.

Narra436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Too many comments

Post  Halieccboo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 am

well
some people like to stay active (unlike others i won't mention names)
but i only usually post 1 time per topic per day unless somebody is online then usually have discussions on those topics
Halieccboo

View user profile http://youtube.com/halieccboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Narra436 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

It is more or less considered flooding because the person is just making up useless comments on every single topic to get on top of the top posters list It is not considered being active in my perspective it is in no way needed to post on every single topic that is brought up it is a obvious sign that the person is flooding to get on the top when you see the newest comments are all made by the same person in each topic it is not being active it is flooding for positions on the list or just to spam and waste most of our time you get where im going? More or less I only post on like 3-4 topics a day because I have something I would would like to post that people would find useful or enjoy and then I may strike up a conversation with them but some people use that as a excuse to flood for positions as I stated. Often these outbreaks of flooding I noticed show up in the forum games.

Narra436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Halieccboo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

flooding?
hm
well i just don't make up useless comments, again maybe some people want to be active and not just be on the top? im not in the race to be a top poster, and if i did spam it would be bullshit like
asldfkasjdflaksjdflkadsjfalsdkfjasldkfsaldfjwieruqworuwerower
thats what spam is
and often, if i post on a topic somebody else posts right after me talking about that comment, so your logic doesn't fit, just because somebody posts alot doesn't mean the are in any way trying to flood, spam, or get to the top, its ridiculous the way you think, and for the forum games situation, its supposed to be fun, the person below me game, was made by me and i see no problem getting to know your fellow posters, thats what the game is all about, if a person wants to ask more than one question they can, and there is no limit between users conversation on here unless it involves drugs, swearing, or sex
Halieccboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Narra436 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

The whole spam thing those aren't my rules I did something like it and got banned so I understand that just wanted to mention it.... Anyway im not refering to you im talking about one or two particular people that do it I know some people here are not just here for that junk im not trying to start a fight with you -.- im just trying to share my own opinions and if you dont like them then thats ok but I dont need to hear they are ridiculous everyone has their own thoughts on things and bashing them by saying they are ridiculous does not help anyone it just causes anger and trouble. im just trying to make sure no one gets in trouble I in no way believe that is spamming *Im guessing you took it I was talking about you o.o* Im sorry if I did anything you found offensive.

Narra436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  jackman98 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 pm

none of us will get banned because there is only one anmin and thats jamie and he dos not go on this forum anymore so none of us will get in truble unless he come back when nobodys on and nobody knows

jackman98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Halieccboo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm

@jackman
thats not true anymore
jamie has appointed me and whirlwindknight as new admins. so watch what you say.
Halieccboo

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  jackman98 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am

ok sorry

jackman98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content