Youtubers Trading Card Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL

+2
Halieccboo
Shaman
6 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL

Post  Shaman Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 am

What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh generation??? Better yet, what are your thoughts on each generation. Here's mine:

Yu-Gi-Oh!
- This is the only good one. I like all the cards, characters, concept and storylines way better than any other of the generation. Infact, this one is my favorite generation.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- This one is pretty horrible; Characters are alright and storyline's are messed up. I mean, why does that Jaden kid have a Kuriboh haircut?!

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Now, I thought GX was bad. 5D's is so far the worst generation ever. I man card games on motorcycles, wtf! and What are up with all the characters, they look ****** up!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL
- I remember thinking 5D's was bad, now this goes over the line,,,card games on roller skates?! well, it beats card games on Motorcycles. and I mean, what is up with this new summoning. Are they trying to kill the original Yu-Gi-Oh. So far the characters all look gay; and I mean literally, not as in I don't like them, they just look gay.
Shaman
Shaman

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamImpactCSA?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL

Post  Halieccboo Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 pm

i remember watching the original
Yu-Gi-Oh! a few years ago
i also had a cool yugioh game boy advanced game
Halieccboo
Halieccboo

https://www.youtube.com/halieccboo

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

Yeah i loved the original yu-gi-oh i watch it on tv now everyday i actually liked gx but 5ds fail and now this zexal sounds like it will this is a fucking liberty i want them to make a series where they use there feet again

Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

https://youtuberstcgforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaman Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 am

HEY! No curseing xD anyways, GX was Mah..I only liked Jaden and Chazz. I use to like Zane but...yah. Personalty I think GX packs where pretty horrible decides the last two :/ and the anime could have been better
Shaman
Shaman

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamImpactCSA?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiXton Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 am

5ds is awesome ( only reason because of Bruno, Jack, and Crow though)

MultiXton

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXUL Empty hey

Post  jackman98 Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 am

yu-gi-oh original was the best because they used there feet and now the use motor cycles etg.

jackman98

Back to top Go down

Post  kokolixj17 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

original but seriously roller skates that sounds like Lan from megaman jacking into his skates
kokolixj17
kokolixj17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum